Guijan

Guijan escort Quinta do Lago
Guijan escort

About me:

18 yrs Female from Quinta do Lago, Portugal
Not only is this escort one of Portugal's finest, she also bears a professional attitude and discreet manner.Looking for someone to date and play with in the bedroom intelligent educated with a great sense of humour must love dogs we like real women with real bodies looking to meet a beautiful woman to have fun and adventures with,must like camping,traveling and be fun to be around. Milla is an enticing Portugal escort available for appointments. If you want to book Milla for an incall or outcall, she is currently taking on new gentleman callers.
Escort rating:
Reviews:10
Add Review
Availability:Outcall+ IncallEthnicity:IranianHair Color:BlondeBust size:Medium(B)Height:182 cmWeight:44 kg / 97 lbs

Languages spoken:

English , German:Conversational

Contact info:

Phone:+XXX
Contact this escort
Close
You need to register or login to send messages

Services:

Fler man (gang-bang)
Deepthroat (djupt i halsen)
Scat (give)
Oralsex vid duschning
COF (komma på ansiktet)
Kamasutra
Happy ending
Erfarenhet av flickvän (GFE)
Roll förändras
Oralsex med kondom
Full oil massage
Gangbang
Krokroppsmassage
Wax drops
GS - golden showers
Glidande massage
Smekning
Fista
Bondage (BDSM)
Role play

Rates:

IncallOutcall
1 hour140 EUR170 EUR
2 hour280 EUR300 EUR
3 hour420 EUR

Reviews:

Review the agency
Add Review
You need to register or login to post a review
  added by  Slunk for Guijan on 05.05.2019 in 18:10

perfect skin

  added by  Cayla for Guijan on 05.05.2019 in 11:50

Sneeze...please!

  added by  Budapest for Guijan on 07.05.2019 in 16:04

Saves you the awkward part of asking her for her number when you got people queuing behind you. Its much easier that way.

  added by  Axones for Guijan on 08.05.2019 in 00:31

Am i trying to hard? Am i expecting to much?

  added by  Masty for Guijan on 09.05.2019 in 15:10

I am like that and dont want to seem too eager when I meet someone.

  added by  Joy for Guijan on 12.05.2019 in 11:35

@teengallery thanks for telling, I will try!

  added by  Breathtaking for Guijan on 13.05.2019 in 06:16

(Not that I will, mind you - being married and all.)

  added by  Twaniuk for Guijan on 08.05.2019 in 07:44

tezza/beth

  added by  Soulfully for Guijan on 10.05.2019 in 18:22

She was not lacking in compliments and flirtatious comments from men. If you also noticed, only about 10% of posters told her the things you did, the other 90% told her that she looked great.

  added by  Myristica for Guijan on 14.05.2019 in 04:58

Spectacular

© 2019 Signezsanfacon.com Escorts – Natural big boobs escort girls - book female escorts